Saturday, June 11, 2011

Bargain Shoppers

Yesterday my friend Ashley and I went to a flea market in Prairie Grove. I have been to several flea markets in Tontitown but this one is by far my favorite. Its called Daisies and Olives. They have some great booths with cute things. Ashley was looking for some frames to go in her bathroom and I wasn't really looking for anything in particular. Ashley's birthday is next week and since we were together I decided to buy her some of the items she wanted for her birthday. It worked out perfectly! I came away with a red tray! I have been wanting a colored tray to put on my ottoman and I finally found one! I was really wanting green but red will work! It will be great for my Christmas decorations. All of the items Ashley found had to be spray painted a different color. So after the flea market we got busy. Ashley came away with these items:
Before: $10.00 Blue Rod Iron candle holder. 
After: White Candle holder. We spray painted it white to go in her bathroom.
Before: $10.00 Gold framed mirror
After: Gray framed mirror
Before: $23.00 Gold open back frame with mirror
After: Yellow open back frame. We ran out of spray paint so this was the best picture I could get. The colors she is using is obviously gray, yellow, and white. I can't wait to see it hung in her bathroom. If you haven't been to Daisies and Olives you should definitely check it out! We found some great things at reasonable prices. I already want to go back and I don't even need anything! 





No comments:

Post a Comment