Sunday, June 26, 2011

Wedding Weekend

This weekend Andy's little brother got married! It was a super busy weekend with rehearsal on Friday night and the wedding was yesterday afternoon. The wedding was at Chapel on the Creeks at 2:00. I had never been to a wedding there so I was excited to see it. It was a beautiful wedding! I took pictures on my Iphone and the quality isn't that great. When I got to the chapel I realized that my camera was dead :(
PRE-Wedding:



 Andy and his brother (the Groom)
 Meredith and Conner
Lindsey and Hope
WEDDING-Chapel on the Creeks:
Brittany and Mitch 
RECEPTION-Aloft Hotel:
Megan and I at the reception








First Dance

Randy getting his dancing moves on! He literally danced the entire night! I couldn't believe it! I am not a dancer at all but I did get out and try!

My husband trying to dance! He will be the first to tell you he can't dance but he got out there and had a blast! It was a great wedding and we are so excited for Mitch and Brittany! 



No comments:

Post a Comment