Sunday, June 12, 2011

Nail Strips

Last night when I got home from dinner at my parents I was home alone. Andy had gone to dinner and a movie with some friends and wouldn't be home until later. Needless to say I was bored..I took RJ for a walk around the neighborhood and he almost pulled me down. We were jogging just fine and then he saw a bunny! He freaked out and started to pull me in the direction of the bunny. I thought I was going to go face first on the pavement...I mean he is a huge dog! However, he calmed down and we went about our way without the bunny. We made it back home and I decided to try out the Sally Hansen nail strips. I bought these back in April and just now put them on. I LOVE them! They were super easy to put on and are such a fun design! I didn't think I would go for leopard but I really like them! If you haven't tried the nail strips you must! They have all different colors and prints.
Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips
Here are the strips that I bought! You get 16 strips so enough to do all of your nails and some extra if you mess up. You can buy it at Target, Ulta, and Wal-Mart. You should check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment