Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sneak Peak

This week I have been working on some projects for some baby showers that I am hosting. I have one baby shower this weekend in Little Rock for my dear friend Sarah. Sarah and her husband Riley are expecting their first baby girl in August. I am so excited to meet their precious baby girl. Sarah and I grew up together and she went away to college and then moved to Chicago to go to Chiropractic school. She will graduate in December and will move back to the great state of Arkansas! I am so excited that they are going to be closer to us! So for her shower I wanted to make her something for the nursery. Her colors are pink, yellow, and orange. It is not finished but here is a sneak peek of what I'm going to make.


I'm sure you can figure out what I'm making! Check back later for the finished product! Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment