What You Need:
2 red apples
1 pkg of strawberries
1 pkg of blueberries
2 Tbs of white sugar
1 Tbs of brown sugar
3 Tbs of strawberry preserves
10-15 White Tortillas
Cinnamon and Sugar
What To Do:
1. Cut up all of the fruit into small pieces and place in bowl.
2. Add the white sugar, brown sugar, and strawberry preserves and let chill in refrigerator.
3. Butter one side of the tortilla then place the cinnamon sugar mixture onto the buttered side.
4. Cut the tortilla into pieces and place on large baking sheet.
5. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
This would be great for summer bbq's, bridal, or baby showers. Super easy to make and everyone will love it!