Sunday, July 11, 2010

Belated Father's Day Gift

Andy and I were on vacation during father's day so we missed getting to spend time with our families. This year we decided to do something a little different for my dad. My parents have been remodeling their house and have changed a lot of things. My dad has always liked art and since I've been painting here recently I decided to paint him a canvas. It has taken me a while to get started and finished but this week I finally completed it! I'm so excited! We are going to their house for lunch today and I'm going to take it with me. I hope he likes it!
This is the background of it! It will actually be horizontal but I couldn't figure out how to rotate it.
This is the final product! I think it turned out pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment