Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July

Andy and I had a cookout/swim party at my parents house. They went on vacation so we decided it would be fun to have some friends over. I was really nervous that it was going to rain and ruin the cookout but we lucked out! Our friends got to the house late afternoon and we swam, ate, swam, and ate some more. It wouldn't be a holiday without a lot of food. We had steaks, pork chops, baked beans, potatoes, grilled squash and zuchinni, apple pie, homemade chocolate chip ice cream, and brownies. I don't think we ran out of food! The boys had the most fun in the pool. They played some basketball as well as running on the mats. I have a picture of that so you will know what I mean.
Jonathan chillin in the pool


Brittany


Jonathan running on the mats, they did this a lot!


Here goes Clayton...


Andy taking a face dive


We shot off our own fireworks in the street. We didn't have any huge ones but we still had fun. Here is one that was my favorite! We had a great time celebrating the 4th with friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment