Sunday, March 27, 2011

Mitch and Brittany's Couple Shower

Last night I helped host a couples shower for my future sister-in-law, Brittany. She is going to marry Andy's brother Mitch this June. I am so excited to have a sister-in-law! We had the shower at Andy's aunt Clair's house.  Andy's dad and uncle made pulled pork, and brisket. We had cole slaw, potatoes and salad for dinner. Clair and I made a great team and the shower turned out great! I made several decor items for the shower. The first being this Mr. and Mrs. banner! Their colors are red, black, and white so you will be seeing a lot of those colors!
Picture of them on the mantle
This was one of the arrangements Clair put together. I made the topiary balls and Clair had the candle and candle holder. Clair also made all of the table runners! She is very crafty!
Andy's mom found pictures of Mitch and Brittany and we had them spread out through the whole house. There were some pictures that were very similar, it was so neat!
This was the gift table. I made the canvas on the left for the guests to sign their well wishes to the couple!
I loved this! Clair found this at Signed, Sealed, and Delivered! It was perfect!
Mitch and Brittany
Mitch and Andy..the picture is far away because I was have difficulty taking the pictures!
Andy's parents with the soon to be married couple
Meemaw, Mitch, and Brittany
The dessert table, chocolate covered strawberries, petitfours, and punch!
Opening some cards
All their gifts! They got a lot of fun things! I am so excited for the both of them and can't wait to see what God has in store for their marriage! Can't wait until June!








No comments:

Post a Comment