Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm Ready for Spring

The weather this past week has been so nice and warm! I'm hoping it will stay that way from now on..but I'm sure it won't! Last weekend Andy worked on landscaping and finished it except for the planting. Today, he bought mulch and moved some of the shrubs out of the flower bed. We still haven't planted anything yet..I'm just afraid it may be a little too early. Hopefully in the next few weeks we can plant some pretty flowers! While he was working on the flower bed, I was getting in the mood to decorate for Spring. I set my table a few weeks ago and have loved the white and green together! I'm not sure if I will change it before Easter.
I didn't take the picture with the light on so that's why it looks really dark. I have green/white place mats, round rattan mat, white dishes, green napkin with bamboo napkin ring. 
Close up of place setting
I also decided to put up my Spring flag in our flower bed. My friend Carly bought this for me for my birthday last year and I love it!! I couldn't wait to put it out! 
I also hung up my Spring decor on my front door. My aunt made this for me a few years ago! 
I'm officially ready for Spring to come and stay for a while! I did some more crafting today..will post pictures later. I'm also going to attempt (key word) to make a wreath out of burlap and fabric. We will see how that goes! Hope you all had a great Saturday!


1 comment:

  1. I love your table!! I made my spring wreath with burlap, ribbon and fabric flowers. It is on my blog- bostianfamily.blogspot.com It was a lot of fun and super easy!

    ReplyDelete