Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WOWZA!

Well..I'm stuck at home again today with more snow. This time we have gotten 18-20 inches of SNOW!! I have never seen this much snow in my life! It is so pretty! I want to get out and play in it but then I would be cold and I would rather stay inside where its nice and warm. Andy went to work for a couple of hours and is on his way home! Finally, we will have a snow day together!! Here are some pictures of the snow:
RJ playing in the snow! He loves it!
Our furniture on our patio
A look out our front door..this was taken at 8:00 this morning, I'm sure there is a lot more snow now!
I'm hoping to get out with my neighbor later today and walk around and take pictures! I will post more if I do!  Today is my dad's birthday!! What a day! Happy Birthday dad! I love you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment