Wednesday, February 9, 2011

V-DAY projects

Since I have had so many snow days..I have been doing a lot of looking and searching for Valentine projects. I came across this blog http://www.theidearoom.net/ and found lots of fun Valentine projects! One project that was mentioned was a rose topiary ball made of tissue. I was super excited about this project and decided I wanted to make one. It does take a long time but I have had plenty of time with all my snow days! Here is what it looks like:
All you need to make this is a styrofoam ball, tissue streamers, and hot glue. For a tutorial go here: http://www.theidearoom.net/2011/01/tissue-rosette-kissing-balls.html

I also made this Valentine canvas! I bought the wood letters, white canvas, and 1 page of Valentine scrapbooking paper. I modge podged the scrapbook paper on the canvas then painted the letters red and hot glued them onto the paper. Very easy and not expensive!
So as you can see, not much to it! Anyone could do this! 

1 comment:

  1. L.. is for the way you look at me...
    O.. is for the only one... i see...
    V.. is very very... extraordinary..
    E.. is even more than anyone that you adore...

    ITS LOVE.. AND ITS MADE FOR YOU AND ME!!!!

    ReplyDelete