Monday, January 31, 2011

Girls Weekend

This past weekend I went to Little Rock to spend some time with my friends. I left Andy at home and drove down on Friday after school. A lot has been going on and I just needed to get away! I was going to stay with my friend Carly but she got sick and I decided I didn't want to stay at her house since she had a fever. I stayed with my friend Cat on Friday and Saturday night. Friday night Cat and I went to dinner at Bravo at the Promenade in Chenal. Cat introduced me to this restaurant back in November and now I have to eat there AT LEAST once when I go to Little Rock. It is so yummy!! After dinner, we headed to her parents house and stayed up and watched the movie The Backup Plan. It was really cute!
The Back-up Plan (2010) Poster
Saturday I woke up and headed to Charming Charlie. It's one of my favorite stores!! I LOVE all the jewelry, clothing, sunglasses, etc. I bought a military black jacket, new sunglasses, set of black and gold bangles, and 3 pairs of earrings! Not too shabby!! I then drove to Bryant to eat lunch with my sweet friend Amanda. She and her husband moved to Bryant back in December and I was sooo excited to see her! We had lunch and then I drove to Benton to see Carly. She had scoped out some new shops for us to go to (she was feeling much better...but still didn't want to stay at her house!!) We went to some shops on Kavanaugh and then headed to dinner at Buffalo Grill. I had never been there and it wasn't too bad. Carly and I went to see a movie before I headed back to Cat's. She wanted to see Black Swan but I declined..SO..we saw 127 hours! Ummm...let me just say this..if you can't handle sawing, breaking of bones, or blood you might not want to see it! I really wasn't looking forward to seeing it just for those reasons! However, it had a great story behind it!
127 Hours Poster
After the movie, I drove back to Cat's house. We stayed up and watched Shutter Island then I went to bed. I woke up Sunday and talked with her and her parents before heading to lunch. I met my friend Brandi at Texas Roadhouse for lunch before driving home. It was good to catch up with her! I hate that they don't live up here anymore! After lunch, I drove home. When I got home I went to the grocery store, made dinner, and went to bed at 8:00. YES..I did say 8! I don't know why I was so tired but I slept from 8 until 6:15 this morning and I was still tired today at school. I had a great weekend with great friends! It was so good to see all of them and catch up! Can't wait to do that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment