Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SNOW DAY

Well...I finally got my first snow day of the year!! I was so excited to be able to stay home today...even though I have no clue what I'm going to do. Surprisingly, Fayetteville was out yesterday and none of the other big schools were out and today the other 3 big schools are out and Fayetteville isn't. Strange! Oh well..all that matters is I am out! It is snowing a little bit right now and the ground is mostly covered. I wish we would have gotten more snow so we could go sledding but that didn't happen! RJ doesn't like the snow...he will run around in it but not sit or lay in it. So trying to take a picture with him was quite difficult. I think Andy was able to get a decent one. I hope everyone that has a snow day enjoys it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment