Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Continued...

On Christmas day we had my mom's side of the family over to our house for Christmas. It was our first time to host Christmas! It was a lot of fun! I especially enjoyed setting the table with everyone's names and I made ornaments to go on their plates too!
The table
Place setting
Andy and I were in charge of making the main dish for breakfast and we made omelets. They were really good! We also had potatoes, fruit, and cinnamon rolls. 
My dad's omelet...Andy did a good job on making them
The tree with lots of presents!
With my mom's family we always do stockings. These are our stockings stuffed with all kinds of goodies. We always open them first, then we open our gifts one at a time. We had a great Christmas and enjoyed spending time with our families! However, it always goes by way too fast! I'll leave you with some pictures of opening presents.





















No comments:

Post a Comment