Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekend Madness

So..this weekend Andy went hunting and guess what I did?? I went mad and decorated for Christmas!! It started off late Friday night. Mom and I went to a movie and when I got home I decided I was going to start. Needless to say I was up until midnight and got hardly anything accomplished. I went to bed frustrated! I woke up early on Saturday to get busy working. I worked for about 2 hours and still hadn't made much progress. I decided I needed to take a break and go look at some stores for some inspiration. Mom and I went to Perfect Choice and Signed Sealed and Delivered. I found my inspiration for my kitchen table at Signed Sealed. It is so fun!  I'm officially done decorating the inside. I still have some work to do on the outside. It feels so nice to be finished..now I can enjoy it for over a month. I know some of you think I'm crazy (mom) but I don't care! My house is putting me in the Christmas spirit! I will post pictures soon. By the way, Andy killed an 8 point buck this weekend. He was super excited. We will have plenty of deer meat for a while!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see pictures. I was just telling my mom this weekend what a great decorator you are and I can't wait to see pics of your Christmas decorations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!! Thank you! I'm pretty excited about my decor this year..did a lot of different things!

    ReplyDelete