Saturday, November 6, 2010

Holiday House Weekend

This weekend my mom and I took Friday off and drove to Little Rock to go to the much anticipated Holiday House. We went to Holiday House two years ago for the first time and decided that we would go back every year. It was a blast! My friend Carly was out of school on Friday so she spent the day with us! My friend Brandi met up with us after she got off work and we shopped and shopped! It is a lot like a craft fair but more trendy. We found Christmas decor, clothes, watches, baby gifts, etc. We definitely didn't leave empty handed. Brandi and Carly definitely bought more than I did on Friday...all I bought were some lime green trees for my mantle. However, I did much more damage when we went back today! Since Carly and I don't get to see each other very often we couldn't miss the opportunity for a photo.
After we spent most of the afternoon at Holiday House we went to Silks a Bloom. It is such a neat store. They have all kinds of themed Christmas trees....red/white/silver, green/silver/white, lime/red, brown/gold, turquoise/brown/gold, etc. I just wanted to buy everything in the store! I didn't buy anything this year but did see some great ornaments. Mom and I had dinner plans with Mike, Elizabeth, and Cat Kirk. We were so excited to get to visit with them. We went to this restaurant called Bravo and it was delicious!! We had a great time telling stories and catching up. 
Cat and I at dinner. Isn't she lovely?? I just love her and miss spending time with her! We have known each other since we were 8 years old and have great memories together! I wish she would move back up to NWA! After dinner mom and I headed back to the Peabody for the night. We woke up early this morning and went back to Holiday House to purchase decor and gifts. I bought some lime green Christmas trees, mesh, ornament garland, and ornaments. I'm definitely ready to start decorating for Christmas!! 
Red mesh for my Christmas tree
Ornament garland 
Lime and red ornaments
Lime green trees..my favorite purchase of the weekend!

We bought these reusable bags to hold all of our decor and gifts! I love it...especially since it has polka dots. Mom and I had a great time this weekend! 








1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the holiday house. It was one of my favorite parts of living in Little Rock. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete