Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast

Tonight we hosted a Thanksgiving feast with our community group. There were 16 people total and I was a little worried that we weren't all going to fit comfortably in our living room. Somehow we pulled it off! I borrowed some tables from my mom and we set up a long row of tables in our living room. We have gained a lot of new couples in our group this fall, so I asked everyone to send me 2 or 3 facts about themselves. I copied down everyone's facts and we had a guessing game. It was pretty funny! Even some of the spouses didn't know the facts about each other. We had a great time of fellowship and eating. Andy cooked a turkey and ham and they were so yummy! We had ham, turkey, rolls, green beans, corn casserole, pumpkin pie, and pecan pie. Mmm mmm! Nothing like having an early Thanksgiving meal. I didn't take any pictures of our group but I did take some pictures of the food. We are so blessed to be apart of such a wonderful community group!
Here was the table arrangement in the living room..I still can't believe we all fit!
Some of our feast...ham, dressing, turkey, corn casserole...mmm good!

No comments:

Post a Comment