Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Fa La La

 I have been dying to post pictures of my Christmas decorations but thought I needed to wait until close to Thanksgiving. Today would normally be the day that I decorate my house, but Andy went hunting a few weekends ago and I decided to go ahead and decorate then. I waited to post pictures because it was so soon. I can't wait any longer!! I had some help with some of my decor this year, my friend Amanda made my garland around my front door and my aunt came and helped too!
By my front door
Entry way table
My Christmas tree...I still haven't perfected the mesh yet but I think this will do for this year. All of my ornaments are lime and red. 
I wrapped mesh around all my chairs at my dining table
Center of my dining table
Place setting: white place mat, silver charger, red plates, white napkin wrapped with red and white polka dot ribbon, and a silver ornament attached
This year I bought another Christmas tree to add to our kitchen. I put all of my traditional ornaments on this tree. I love how it turned out.
This is my front door. I love love love it!! Thanks to my sweet friend Amanda for making my garland look amazing! I'm so glad to be finished decorating. Now I can enjoy it for a little over a month, maybe I will have inspired some of you to start!  I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families! 















1 comment:

  1. Your house looks great, Hayley! The 2nd tree with the traditional ornaments was a neat idea.

    We are decorating my house on Saturday if you want to help. ;) Just kidding.

    I hope you and Andy have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete