Sunday, September 5, 2010

work then play


Today Andy and I cleaned, cleaned, and cleaned. We did everything from dusting to mopping to cleaning baseboards. We also worked on cleaning the windows inside and out. That is definitely not fun! We didn't do every window today because it took so long so we decided to....save the others for another day. Not a lot of fun but it needed to be done. After the cleaning was finished, my friend Sarah came over to put some fall outfits together for me. I'm so ready for fall and all that comes with it. Football, decorating, craft fairs, pumpkins, apples, and most of all fall clothes. We put together a lot of outfits but I'm just going to share my favorites.
Denim leggings, pinstriped shirt, gray tank, brown belt, and brown tall boots

Black dress, red and black leopard scarf, black slouchy boots

Purple dress, gray chunky sweater, black slouchy boots

Floral tank, gray cardigan, skinny jeans, sandals or peep toe shoes

Gray dress, denim leggings, with any of the shoes pictured

Gray dress, black chunky sweater, red and black leopard scarf, tall black leather boots
Red pants, gray tank, red, yellow, teal, and black scarf

Red vest, white long sleeve shirt, brown sweater, khakis

Green/purple dress with any one of the boots
I had so much fun working with Sarah! She always has awesome ideas that push me outside of my box. I can't wait to wear these fun outfits!


No comments:

Post a Comment