Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bek

Last night Andy and I went to eat dinner with friends. Our friends Kelsey and Derek live in Rogers so they invited us over for dinner. We had a yummy meal..mexican casserole, corn, salad, and rolls. I made one of my favorite desserts chocolate chip pound cake. It was such a good dinner. We hadn't seen them in a while so it was great seeing them and catching up. Kelsey's sister also came and brought her baby, Bek. I hadn't seen him since he was born in February. He is absolutely adorable!! He is the happiest baby and just loves to laugh and smile. He had just mastered being able to roll over so he was going crazy. He also loved toes! I had sandals on and when he would roll over by me he would grab my toes. So funny! At one point, he was trying to chew on Andy's flip flop! Not so good! He loves his Aunt Kelsey so much...he even gave her some kisses. It was the most funniest thing I had ever seen! He gives open mouth kisses and he shakes his head! Hilarious! We were rolling...Krystal was videoing it on her phone. I wish I had video so I could have uploaded it on here. I do have a couple of pictures of this sweet baby
Precious!!

Happy baby!
Today is the first Razorback game! We are so excited about fall and football! We don't have tickets to the game but will be cheering on those HOGS! Go HOGS Go!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment