Saturday, September 18, 2010

Wooo Pig Sooie

Today Andy and I went to watch the Razorback game at Amanda and Aaron's house. We had a great time hanging out with friends and cheering on the Hogs. Amanda went all out with the food and decorations for the big game. She was an amazing hostess!
The table with the dips and dessert! She made red velvet cupcakes with white icing to go with the Razorback colors. So cute!

The beautiful flowers and Go Hogs canvas

Ice Tea dispenser...so fitting for the watch party

Amanda (the lovely hostess) and I 

Adam, Tusk, and Ben

Adam and Andy playing ladder ball during halftime

All the girls...Amanda, Me, Lauren, and Maggie. I love these girls! We had such a fun time watching the boys get so mad and then so excited. I wish I had a picture of them jumping up and down like little boys. It was quite entertaining! It was definitely a great game! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Hayley! You are too sweet! I'm so glad you and Andy came over Saturday! You got some great pictures! And your corn dip was soooooooo good!

    ReplyDelete