Sunday, September 26, 2010

Gameday

Yesterday was the big game. Hogs vs. Alabama...Andy got to go to the game and I did not :( I was definitely a little sad about that. Our friends Nick and Brandi came up for the weekend and stayed with us. They went tailgating with some of their friends and then Nick found a ticket. Brandi came back and watched the game with me, Clay, and Whitney at the house. I made some yummy corn dip, chocolote chip cookies, and red velvet cupcakes in honor of the Hogs.

We had a great time watching the game and of course we were on the edge of our seats for the entire game. I was so proud of how well the Hogs played, they had some mistakes but it definitely wasn't a shut out like I thought it might be. While Nick and Andy were at the game, we all stayed at the house and prepared dinner for everyone. I made homemade meatballs, potato casserole, green bean bundles, and apple dumplings. It turned out really good! Everyone enjoyed the food! After we ate we just hung out and watched more games on tv. Everyone was a little sad about the loss and the evening was somewhat somber. However, we did have some excitement..I'll get to that in a bit.
Me, Whitney, and Brandi after the game 
Louise and Brandi
Clay and Ben
Nick...isn't he just precious??? :)
Andy..he just loves getting his picture taken :)
Nick and Brandi getting ready to go tailgating....
Andy and I before the game...We had a great day yesterday! I am so glad that Nick and Brandi came up and stayed the weekend with us! We miss them and can't wait to see them again soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment