Saturday, May 15, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

One of my favorite things about spring is planting flowers. We are hoping to redo the landscaping in our front yard soon! Until then, I wanted to plant some flowers in pots. I have four pots that I put flowers in. Two of the pots have gerber daisies and dahlias. The other two pots have petunias. This year I wanted to buy some urns to go by the front door and put ferns in them. I love it! I can't wait until we do the front yard landscaping, I will post pictures when we get it finished. Here are some pictures of the pots
Red gerber daisies and red dahlias

Purple and pink petunias

Urns with ferns. My aunt made that arrangement for my birthday last year! We also dug up some hosta from my parents house last year and planted it. It didn't do so well last year but it is doing good this year. Here is part of the hosta we planted.

Looks pretty good huh?? 

This was what was in my mailbox today. My friend Carly sent me this flag for my birthday! I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment