Wednesday, May 19, 2010

HaPpY BiRtHdAy To mE

Today was my 26th birthday! I had a great day. My wonderful husband made me blueberry pancakes for breakfast. They were so yummy! He is the best! When I got to school my homeroom mom surprised me with cookies from Shelby Lynn's and a basket full of cards and goodies from my students. The basket had a gift card to Riffraff, Chex Mix, M&Ms, and magazines. So fun!


It was an awesome surprise and made my day extra special. The cards that the students made me were so sweet and cute. One student wrote this:
It's hard to read but it says...even though your getting kinda old your still beutiful from the inside out. So cute!
Kids are hilarious you never know what they are going to say! My wonderful co-workers bought my lunch at Schlotzsky's and made me a wonderful strawberry pie. They are the best!

This was the strawberry pie that we had at lunch today, I still have over half left. My co-workers got me this cute silver dish with a spreader and a gift card to Warren's. Woo Hoo! Ready to go shop!

After school I came home and got ready for my birthday dinner. My whole family and Andy's parents went to eat at Noodles. It is one of my favorite restaurants.  After dinner we came back to our house to have petitfours from Shelby Lynn's.

Shelby Lynn's has the best petitfours. My mom also surprised me with these:

Chocolate covered strawberries!!! My sweet cousin, Drake has been taking guitar lessons and he played Happy Birthday to me tonight! It was so sweet!! Thank you Drake!

My family spoiled me with great birthday gifts. I got a gift certificate for a pedicure and Westwood Gardens. I got a new red umbrella for our patio, shoes, shorts, candles, pillows, and a curtain. This was a wonderful birthday! Thank you to all my family and friends who made it special. OH....one more thing..my uncle was feeling a little left out since he hasn't gotten to make his debut on the blog so here you go Uncle Scott...


1 comment: