Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Lily!!

Today is my cousin, Lily's birthday party. She is turning 5!! I can't believe how time has flown by! My aunt doesn't live here so they are in town this weekend for her party at Fun City today. I can't wait to see her, I don't get to see her very often! She is a fun-loving girl with a lot of spunk! She will start kindergarten this fall, she is going to love it!
This is the most recent picture I have of her and it was taken at Christmas. She has changed a lot since then so I will upload some more pictures of her party later today.

For her birthday, I got her some outside toys such as bubble wands, a frisbee, golf set, a sprinkler, sidewalk chalk, etc. I think she is going to love it! I put it in a cute tub and wrapped it up and tied a bow on it. I was so proud of myself. 

Happy Birthday sweet Lily!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment