Saturday, May 22, 2010

21

Last night we had some friends over for a cookout in celebration of my birthday. It was a typical cookout with hamburgers, fries, and baked beans. We hung out, played ladder ball, and of course ate.
My good friend Lindsey and I before the guests arrived

Jonathan, Brittany, and Clayton


Lindsey and Grayson

Girls from our community group, Kara, Leah, and Elizabeth

Kara, Leah, and me

Brittany and Adam playing Ladder ball. Ladder ball is where you throw balls on a ladder. Each step is worth points. Top is 2, middle is 3, and bottom is 1 point. The first person or team to get to 21 wins!

Yummy cake from Cold Stone

Whitney beating me in Ladder ball, she is a pro! I had a great time last night hanging out with friends! Thanks to everyone who came!

No comments:

Post a Comment