Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Winter Wonderland

We have received more snow in NWA. This is the first winter in a long time where we have had snow every week. Since January I have not been in school for an entire week, its crazy!! We didn't get as much snow in NWA as Little Rock but we got enough to be out of school again today!! I am not complaining, however it is really going to stink going into the middle of June. I haven't decided if I want to be productive today. I have several things I could do..clean the house, laundry, work on progress reports, lesson plans, etc. I don't think I am going to do any of that instead I'm going to read a good book. I have been reading so many books lately, and I'm not a big reader. Just recently I have read Dear John by Nicholas Sparks. I borrowed the book from a co-worker on Friday and read the entire book that night. I was determined to read the book before I saw the movie. I have yet to see the movie but am planning on it soon! I have also started another book by him, The Choice. It is very good as well. So...my day is going to consist of  finishing that book and watching my recorded shows of Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy, and the Bachelor. Today is also a very special day for my dad...Its his BIRTHDAY!!
Happy Birthday Dad! Love you bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment