Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow Day Fun

Why do I love Northwest Arkansas? The weather is so unpredictable. One day it is in the 60s and the next it is in the 30s snowing. It is crazy!! But as a teacher I can't complain. We have been out of school for a week in early January and 2 days this time. Right now I love the snow days, come June I will be hating them. We have used all of our snow days so as of now we will be going through the first week of June. Hopefully that will not change. One reason I love snow days is because it is so nice to be able to sit by the fireplace and read a great book. I have read several books thanks to my favorite neighbor, Whitney. She suggested I read Something Borrowed, Something Blue, Baby Proof, and Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin. I'm not a huge reader so I was a little skeptical at first. She promised me they would be good and I wouldn't be able to put them down and she was right. They were great! If you haven't read them, it is a must! Another reason why I love snow days is the SLEDDING! We went sledding on Saturday with some friends and had a blast. My neighbor Whitney is from Lewisville (down South) and had never been sledding before. We took her out and she had a ball! Below are some pictures from our sledding extravaganza.

No comments:

Post a Comment