Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Shopping

I just love this time of year! The weather is starting to get warmer and it stays lighter longer. This weekend I was on a mission to find several things for Spring for my wardrobe. A pair of linen pants, Easter dress, and sunglasses. I was able to find all of these items at reasonable prices. I found my Easter dress at MACA in Fayetteville. I love this cute boutique! They have great clothing and jewelry for reasonable prices. I left the store with not only my Easter dress but a second dress and a pair of earrings!
This is my Easter dress! I love that its floral and I love the camel belt that goes with it! 
This is the other dress that I had to have! I don't have any dresses like this and can't wait to where it this summer to weddings and the beach!
I bought 2 pairs of sunglasses this weekend. The top pair is from Kohl's and my friend Whitney has the exact ones. I tend to not wear sunglasses very much because every pair I have owned leave marks on my nose. Whitney thought these wouldn't because they are so light! We shall see! The bottom pair is from Charlotte Russe. I typically wouldn't pick these but I thought they would be fun and trendy! I have also been wanting a romper! I haven't been able to find one that fits me well until today. I went to Rue 21 and found a khaki linen romper that looked promising! I tried it on and Whitney said I had to have it for the beach this summer..so I bought it! I think it would be really cute with a coral or turquoise necklace and wedges! 
Sorry the picture is a little blurry. It is strapless with a ruffle and has pockets on the shorts! Now all I need is a tan! I hope everyone enjoyed this beautiful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment