Thursday, October 28, 2010

Craziness

This week has been crazy! Not only is it the week of Halloween but everything else about this week has just been nuts. I feel like I haven't been able to catch up on anything...my shows, grading papers, doing lesson plans, laundry, etc. Tomorrow is going to be super crazy at school since its the Friday before Halloween. Our students get to dress up in their costumes and we have a small party and a big assembly in the afternoon. It is a fun filled day but let me tell ya I'm worn out by the time its all said and done. My team and I dress up every year...the past few years we have been nurses. This year we decided to try something new. Can you guess what I'm going to be by looking at my pictures??
I bet you figured it out from the very first picture...that's right I'm going to be a cowgirl. I borrowed the belt and shirt from a friend and I went and bought cowboy boots and a cowboy hat. I'm super excited! 


No comments:

Post a Comment