Sunday, June 27, 2010

St. Louie

I didn't put pictures up of St. Louis because I already had a long post about Chicago. After we left Chicago on Monday, we drove to St. Louis and stayed there for 3 days. I had never been to St. Louis so we did all of the tourist things. We went to the arch on Tuesday. I was pretty excited about seeing the view of the city.


view of Busch stadium from the arch

After the arch, we went to Grant's house. I was excited about this because I teach about Grant during our Civil War unit. So I will now have some more information on this famous general/president.


Interesting color huh??

A letter Grant had written.
On Wednesday, we went to the St. Louis Zoo. We went early in the morning because it was so hot. I was impressed with this zoo. It had a lot of great exhibits.


Chimpanzees

Penguins

Camels


We had a great time at the zoo, even though it was hot. We did a little shopping at the Galleria (well I did) and then we just relaxed before we drove home. I had a great vacation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment