Wednesday, June 9, 2010

26

Yesterday was my hubby's birthday...he turned 26. Last night we went to Herman's for his birthday dinner. He had never been there before...it was so good! On Monday night we all got together with his family and my family for his birthday. We went and ate at Gusano's then came back to our house for cake and ice cream. He wanted me to make him a chocolate cake and I was a little nervous about that! I mean I have made cakes before but not one like this! It must have been pretty good because this is all that was left...
It was pretty good!! After we had cake Andy opened his presents. He doesn't get too excited about things but I think he was excited about his presents. Here he is opening his gifts



His work bench..he put it together the night he got it!

Andy and I on the patio! I can't believe I married such an amazing man!! I love him so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment