Monday, June 4, 2012

It's about time..

So...it has been an extremely long time since my last post and so much as been going on since then. Here is a little recap of things that have happened this past Spring. I finished my National Boards and mailed them at the end of March! Woo Hoo! I took my exam in May and will know if I passed in November. I have had two of my closest friends have babies, one in February and the other in March. They are the sweetest babies ever! I just love it when I get to see them and love on them! Andy had his big exam in April to earn his license for becoming an engineer. We found out last Tuesday that he PASSED!! So proud of him and all of his hard work! He is one smart man! I got out of school so much earlier this year and am super excited about my long summer! We just had a mini-vacay to Charlotte, North Carolina. We went over Memorial Day weekend and watched a NASCAR race, shopped, went to some museums, and white water rafting! We had a great time! I am so excited about this summer and ready to relax and read some books. We have also redecorated the house since my last post. My living room has all new decor and we are working on our master bedroom and bathroom right now. Pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment