Monday, June 11, 2012

Bathroom update

If you know me well, you know that I like to change my decor A LOT! Andy would prefer I didn't because it would be much cheaper. Ha! I did try to not spend a lot of money on this bathroom update. I used several things that I already had and just painted them to fit with my new color scheme: gray, white, and yellow. We first painted the bathroom gray and I love how it turned out!  Here is a look at the new bathroom:
I already had the yellow frame. I made the poster inside of the frame. The poster is foam board with scrapbook paper folded into fans and hot glued onto the board. It wasn't too hard but it did take some time. I got this idea from my friend, Leah. She had created a bigger one for a bridal shower she was hosting. I loved it and thought it would go great in the bathroom. I think it turned out pretty good!
I found the sign at Whimsy Whoo in Springdale. It is very fitting for above the bathtub. I bought the white frames and rod iron scrolls at Hobby Lobby. I used left over scrapbook paper to put in the frames. 
A look at the mirror once again! So proud of my husband and his handiness! I don't know what I would do without him! So glad to be finished with the bathroom, now on to the bedroom. Pics coming soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment