Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful

This has definitely been a rough year for my family. My dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer in January and had surgery in April to remove his prostate. My grandmother was diagnosed with breast cancer in September and had a double mastectomy this past Wednesday. This was a first for cancer in our immediate family. I have struggled with understanding why this has happened but have realized it is not in my hands it is in God's. God has a reason for everything! This Thanksgiving is going to be a celebration for both my dad and my grandmother. We are so thankful that they are both cancer free! We are so blessed to have both of them healthy. Not only am I thankful that they are cancer free but I'm so thankful that they will be able to celebrate another Thanksgiving! My family has so much to be thankful for this year! What are you thankful for??

No comments:

Post a Comment