Thursday, March 25, 2010

UH OH

Today was such a dreary day in Fayetteville. The temperature has been in the forties and it has rained almost all day. I left the house early this morning to go meet up with my dad to look at furniture. We put RJ in the garage since it was pouring. I left not thinking anything about leaving him in the garage because we have done this numerous times. I did not get home until 4:30 and this is what I saw in our garage...
He tipped over the recycle bin and I guess went through the entire bin and ripped everything to shreds. I could not believe this! He has never done this before so I have no idea why he did it today. I wasn't too happy and he knew he was in trouble. I simply gave him a swat and he went and laid down. I left the mess for Andy to clean up!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, no! At least it was in the garage and not inside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Carman is right--at least it was the garage!

    PS I love the sonic chillers, too.

    ReplyDelete