Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Break Surprise

My spring break has flown by. We head back to school on Monday and I am so not ready to get back. We have two weeks before the Benchmark test so we have a lot of work to do. I haven't done a whole lot on my spring break, this is the first spring break where I have stayed in town in a while. My mom and I went to Tulsa/Oklahoma City last weekend to do some shopping. We also got to see my buddy, Megan. It was great getting to spend time with her since I don't get to see her often. I didn't do much else until Wednesday and I went to Branson with my friends, Lindsey and Carly. We did a little shopping and then headed home. Today was probably the highlight of my spring break. I have been bugging Andy for months about getting a new car. My car was a lease so it was time to look for something else. I have always loved SUVS and decided to look at the Acadia and Yukon/Tahoe. We have been looking and have not been able to find anything in our price range, until today! We had looked at this vehicle previously but never test drove it. We took it for a drive and decided that it was a good buy! I wasn't crazy about the color but I think it will grow on me. It is a 2007 GMC Yukon. I know your thinking that is such a big vehicle but I have always wanted a bigger SUV. I was thinking long term and when we have kids (not anytime soon) it will be great. It has leather seats, sunroof, dvd player, remote start, etc. I am so excited! 



1 comment: