Sunday, March 14, 2010

SPRING IS HERE

I just love SPRING!! The grass gets greener, the flowers start to bloom, the time changes (for the better I think), and the best part is you get the enjoy the beautiful weather outside. However, this weekend the weather was not springlike. The high on Saturday was 48 and the high today was 53 (a little better than yesterday). I am hoping the weather will start to get warmer so we can be outside more. We love to ride our bikes on the Lake Fayetteville trail. We went last weekend with some friends and had a great time. I can't wait to go again! I haven't started planting any flowers or landscaping yet but I have decorated the front door for Spring/Easter. My aunt made this FABULOUS wreath for me and I just had to share it with you! I took her the flowers and easter eggs and she did the rest. Isn't she amazing?? I thought it would be fun to add the easter eggs to the trees to tie it altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment