Saturday, September 10, 2011

Finally

Ever since we bought our house I have wanted cabinets in our laundry room. I don't quite understand why the builder didn't put any in when building the house. There was definitely plenty of space for some. So last weekend Andy and I made a trip to Lowes to look at some cabinets. We found some unfinished ones that we liked and they were on sale, so I pushed a little harder to purchase them! I know he was tired of hearing me complain about not having any, so he gave in. :) Since Andy is so handy I knew he could paint and hang them in no time. We bought two cabinets to put on the ends of the wall and some boards to put in the middle for shelves. Andy finished it today and I am so excited. Who knew I would get excited about having cabinets and shelves in the laundry room! Here are some pics of the process:
Here is the cabinet before painting them 
Cabinet painted white and ready to be hung
Before shot of the laundry room..
Almost finished!
Here it is! I'm going to get some baskets to put on the shelves for storage purposes. I'm kind of wishing we would have painted the walls :( Oh well! I'm so glad my husband can and will do anything for me. I sure do love him a lot! 



No comments:

Post a Comment