Saturday, September 10, 2011

DIY

Last night I helped a friend with a craft project. She had bought an old window and wanted to put fabric in the glass part. I loved this idea but wasn't sure how we were going to make the fabric stick to the glass. We first tried to staple the fabric and that didn't work so then we tried hot glue. It worked really well! Maggie and I both helped Lauren pick out the fabric to use and I love love how it turned out. I'm really wanting to do one of these in my living room. It wasn't a very expensive project and not very time consuming. I may be hunting for a window! Here is the final project:
I just love all of the colors and I think they all compliment each other really well! This was a super fun project and I am so glad I got to help Lauren with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment