Sunday, August 14, 2011

Razorback Craft

Last night I had a craft night at my house with 2 of my friends. The boys were having a movie night so I decided this would be a good night for crafting. Razorback football is right around the corner so I wanted to make something I could hang on my door. I found a tutorial on how to make a ribbon wreath and decided that was what I wanted to do. I went to Hobby Lobby and bought a foam wreath, t-pins, and ribbon. That is all you need to make the wreath..pretty simple right? After picking out the ribbon we cut it into strips. Then you fold the ribbon and put t-pin in it and stick into wreath. I love how it turned out! It was pretty time consuming but well worth it!
Some of the ribbon I used..all red, white, and black
Beginning to add the ribbons
Almost complete just missing one thing...
Finished Razorback ribbon wreath! I just needed to add something in the middle. I got that plaque for Christmas one year and decided that it would go great in my wreath! I love how it turned out! I'm ready to call those HOGS!




No comments:

Post a Comment