Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Countdown Begins...

The countdown begins... I have 4 days left of summer (not including the weekend) before I have to go back to the real world of working. :( I am so not ready to go back to school. Teachers start back next Wednesday and the students start a week from that. So what do you think I have been doing these past few days?? Getting my classroom ready of course! I have been up there a lot! I changed all bulletin boards, added a writing center, added a bench to my library, made crate seats, and organized my books. I am still not finished getting everything ready but I am going to enjoy these next few days and try really hard not to go up there. I have no pictures of my classroom yet but will post some when it is completely finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment