Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Seafood

In Destin we ate out almost every night for dinner. Each night one of us got to pick where to eat. We ate a lot of seafood! We tried some new restaurants and went to some ones that we had previously been to. By far, my favorite meal was this place:
Pompano Joes

Our view of the beach from our table

We ate at a lot of good restaurants. I love seafood and was super excited about getting to eat some "real" seafood. Andy and I had a dinner date at Marina Cafe. I had never been there but Andy had and said it was really good. I wasn't a huge fan of the food but we had a view of the marina and got to see some neat boats.
We also ate at Fudpucker's, Another Broken Egg, The Donut Hole, The Crap Trap, and Graffiti. We definitely got our fair share of seafood!


No comments:

Post a Comment