Sunday, July 17, 2011

Destin-Part 1

This past week I went to Destin, Florida with my parents and cousin. I love Destin! It had been about 10 years since I had been and it had changed a lot! We left last Saturday and drove all day...what was supposed to take 12-13 hours ended up taking us 15.5 hours! Needless to say we were ready to get out of the car! We stayed in Sandestin and our condo was the Luau. It wasn't right on the beach but we had a beach view from our balcony.
The Luau Condos
View of pool from our balcony
View of beach from our balcony
We spent almost everyday on the beach! We didn't have a full week of beach time due to rain :( 

Another view of the beach! 
Andy and Drake attempted to build a sandcastle but didn't exactly work out the way they had hoped!
This was the sandcastle that they completed! They didn't spend too much time working on it! We did see a sandcastle that was huge and so detailed! I wish I had a picture! More to come from Destin..







No comments:

Post a Comment