Friday, April 9, 2010

Take me out to the ballgame

Last night we went to the Arkansas Naturals opening baseball game. My mom was able to reserve the Tyson Suite for us so that was nice! There were about 20 of us out to support the Naturals. The suite was nice since it was a little chilly last night, we also had food brought in. So good! The game was filled with exciting events such as skydivers, singing, games, and fireworks. I love baseball but I was more into talking than paying attention to the game. The Naturals won their opening game and fireworks went off in celebration.
Picture of the scoreboard

View of the baseball field from the suite
Skydiver

Lindsey and I before the game started

Some of the players for the Naturals

Andy and Grayson 

Mom and Dad

Lindsey and I with Strike 

Mom, Roberta, and Christine all bundled up

Fireworks after the game

We had a great night at the ballpark. I just love this time of year! We hope to go to more games this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment