Sunday, August 12, 2012

Kitchen Cabinet Decor

I recently was browsing on Pinterest and found a website for decorating the tops of kitchen cabinets. The website is www.thriftychickdecor.blogspot.com she had some great ideas for decorating. I know not everyone likes to decorate the tops of their cabinets but I have to have something up there. Before I changed it I had vases and greenery which was fine but I was ready for a change. I didn't take a before picture but here is the after:
Small grouping on top of the refrigerator

I wish I had more space between the top of the cabinet and the ceiling. I bought the green vase in Colorado and the wood bowl was a birthday gift from my friends Sarah and Cat
I love the be happy sign..it brightens it up

There you have it..my updated cabinet decor! 


1 comment:

  1. I think its about time for another post, don't ya think?

    ReplyDelete