Saturday, January 30, 2010


Welcome to our blog! Andy and I got married a little over 7 months ago in June. We were married at Fellowship Bible Church in Rogers. Our wedding day was everything I hoped it would be. It was the best day of my life! After the ceremony, we left for Riveria Maya Mexico for our honeymoon. We stayed at an all inclusive resort, it was amazing. It was our first time to Mexico and we had a blast. We loved being pampered to the fullest and were sad to leave the resort. We returned to our new home and were excited to start living as a married couple. We bought a house together in Fayetteville. Andy is a civil engineer and works for Garver Engineers in Fayetteville. I am in my 2nd year of teaching 3rd grade at John Tyson Elementary School in Springdale. I am so excited to be blogging and hope I can maintain it for my friends and family.




















No comments:

Post a Comment