I decided to keep the neutral in with the chevron.
The start of measuring off the chevrons. It is hard to see but we used a chalk line to make the lines straight. It is such a handy tool!
Then we had to tape it off. This was the most time consuming part!
I painted it green because my walls are neutral and I wanted to add a pop of color. I definitely accomplished that! Most of the decor in my living room is green, cream, and brown. So this green went well with the rest of the living room.
And the finished product! I love love how it turned out! The green is definitely brighter than I thought it would be but since it isn't on a focal wall I think it will grow on me. So happy with it!